AAS SENATE MEETING
Monday, October 18, 2004

 

I. Attendance

SENIOR SENATORS

 

Elan Ghazal

x

Steve Hollister

x

Esther Lim

x

Gabriel Mattera

/

Arpan Podduturi

x

Daniel Reiss

x

Christian Sanchez

/

Justin Sharaf

U

 

 

JUNIOR SENATORS

 

Rania Arja

/

Rob Cobbs

x

Viet Do

x

Techo Kim

x

John Lian

x

Stephen Scriber

x

Mira Serrill-Robins

x

Mike Simmons

x

 

 

SOPHOMORE SENATORS

 

Richa Bhala

x

Boris Bulayev

x

Avi Das

x

Will Havemann

x

Noah Isserman

x

Marco LoCascio

x

Anoop Menon

x

Jacob Thomas

x

 

 

FRESHMEN SENATORS

 

Avery Armour

x

Ali Berman

x

Raj Borsellino

x

Daniel de Zeeuw

x

Ali Khan

x

Spencer Robins

x

Erika Sams

x

Josh Stein

x

EXECUTIVE BRANCH

 

Ryan Park

x

David Scherr

x

Ian Shin

x

Ryan Smith

x

Roslynn Graves

x

 

II. Call to Order (8:00 PM)

 

III. College Council Open Forum on Housing

Elan explains the room draw process and housing options.

Jake: The issue I would like to bring up is what is going to happen with the Mods next year. It is a freshmen dorm and I am an RC there this year. I feel the Mods should be converted back to sophomore housing once Stearns and James are open again. I don’t think it is the best option to house freshmen there given its proximity to the social dorms and the parking lot.

Noah: As far as I know, Williston will be a freshmen dorm and the Mods will be open housing.

Avi: If we make the Mods first year housing again next year, what will upper classmen the upperclassmen get?

Ryan Park: Williston and Valentine.

Ryan Smith: I have some friends who got in some trouble and got bumped to the bottom of roomdraw and I am wondering how they can impose this as punishment.

Mira: I sit on the disciplinary committee. They can bump you to the bottom of roomdraw as a punishment.

Elan: The situation right now is that if you are in the Mods currently and you return to the Mods sophomore year, you will be put in the top of your class as a junior.

Doug: I don’t think it should be a possibility to live in the Mods two years in a row.

Roz: If the Mods are sophomore housing is it any different from the policy that if you are in the bottom quarter of your class you can’t be there again the following year?

Elan: Now it’s different.

Adriana: I live in Appleton and I feel that even though I got lucky it would be really unfair to have the freshmen that live there this year live there again next year. I also feel that it isn’t a good place for freshmen. I know very few people that live in the Mods because they are so far away and we feel they are missing out because we don’t see them on the quad.

Dan: I know it is a provision that if you are in the lowest 25% of roomdraw you can petition to be in the top 25% of the next roomdraw. Can the freshmen that live in the Mods be considered for that?

Boris: I don’t think it is such a big deal that the Mods aren’t on the quad because I lived in Stearns and didn’t really know many people in Appleton even though we were both on the quad.

Elan: Some people that live in North and South don’t like their rooms as much as the rooms in the Mods. The Mods can be considered better rooms.

Jason: The whole idea of putting people in the Mods 2 years in a row is factoring qualitative room draw process as a problem in general. There should be some kind of factor where you look at where people live and base that somehow on the roomdraw process.

Ali: I’m really happy in the Mods and as long as you get a really good group of people you are ok. If you are not willing to go out and meet people then it will suck.

Rob: I think that however you end up deciding this, right now the way the people it would work is that the entire room group would have to have lived in the Mods in order for them to move up. This means that people will not add new people into their group.

Ryan Park: I think that’s the main problem in saying that we are just going to give you a higher LUV because people will want those people to be in their room group. The only way you benefit is if you live with the same people as you did freshmen year.

Richa: It is entirely possible that you will have crappy housing for 3 years but with random odds it is most likely that you will have good housing at least one year. Randomization ensures someone gets good housing.

Boris: People ended up in Plimpton and a lot of them would have rather lived in the Mods than on the hill.

Marco: I was wondering if you were doing anything to evaluate why all the new rooms are one room doubles.

Ryan Park: We can’t really do anything about that. The reason why they did that is because they think it will add a sense of community.

Elan: It is also a money factor. The student member on this planning committee said this was the best idea.

Roz: What are people’s sentiments toward transfer students getting senior status?

Jake: We should change the way opt out works. As is a lot of pretty good housing is set aside.

Elan: These rooms have to be maintained opened for transfer students and students with disabilities.

Ryan Park: Hopefully we will be looking at this and improving it.

Elan: We are looking for solutions. We know a lot of the problems and we don’t know how to fix it.

Techo: Why did they change the Mods to freshmen housing?

Noah: James and Stearns were torn down and the Mods can hold a lot of students.

Kent: I don’t know what the solution is but there are people in the housing office that say don’t opt out because you will get terrible housing when your last option is the Mods. A lot of people chose the Mods and those that opted out got great housing.

Ali: What is opting out?

Ryan Park: Opting out is when you take yourself out of the room draw system and take one of the reserved rooms.

Dan: Opt out is necessary because people drop out and go abroad so there is no way to get rid of it. First come first serve would be madness because it really wouldn’t be fair.

Elan: With opt out you have more rooms available than you have in the regular room draw. We have limited resources.

Ryan Park: We don’t want people to opt out because they want better housing.

Avi: I don’t think they need to save as many rooms. For example, there are a lot of sophomores in pond annex and upperclassmen would have liked to live there. There are going to be students that go abroad but we can make a better estimate.

Jake: Is there any way you can limit opting out of a lottery to medical needs or withdrawing from the college?

Ryan Park: I don’t want any of you to be under the impression that us four are going to decide this.

Elan: Would you prefer if dorm damage was charged for the entire campus versus dorm specific?

Adriana: It makes you feel responsible for the dorm you are living by charging it to the dorm.

Mike: We have 15-20 minutes left and I think our main purpose is to articulate your concerns.

Kent: On the dorm damage thing, in Wieland there was a bunch of charges for something that happened on one floor so I don’t know what the answer is. If you start limiting it then you can limit it by floor or by the side of the floor, etc. In terms of spreading it across, everyone goes to the social dorms on the weekends and trashes them.

Roz: Talk to your RCs and they can tell you how dorm damage works.

Mira: Living in a social dorm annex sucks. We can’t live in a suite so we have to pay for our own paper towels and anyone can walk in there. Our bathrooms are disgusting. The college should at least pay for paper towels and soap.

Ryan Park: One thing we talked about a lot was if people feel that certain groups take over dorms and make other people feel uncomfortable in that environment. How do you feel about the gender quota?

Esther: A friend of mine is an RC in pond and she told me that there are sports team parties in the dorm basement and she has to clean up after them.

Adam: I think that there should be a gender quota for floors.

Noah: Charri realizes that in the social dorms the full dorm ratio doesn’t matter. I think this is more for the old fraternity houses and so she is aware that some people are closed out of dorms because of their gender.

Jake: You could force room groups to be smaller and that would prevent people from taking over dorms.

Ryan Park: It used to be 12 and for this reason they made it smaller.

Kent: If you live with too many guys in a floor it tends to degenerate. Maybe the gender quota should be higher.

IV. Approval of the Minutes

 

V. Officer Reports

A. President

Ryan Park: Welcome to the freshmen. Tomorrow at 7:30 in the Red Room there is a faculty meeting that will be talking about a college council motion we had last year. The motion said that the recommended penalty for cheating should be failure in the course.

 

B. Vice President

Dave: Can the Dining Services Committee report as to the last meeting?

Avi: We are trying to set up a meeting with Charlie Thompson, President Marx, and the treasurer. We will have more information after that meeting.

John is in charge of the sweatpants.

Dave: Now we will have the swearing in of the freshmen.

Ryan Smith: Will the newly elected senators please rise. Raise your right hands.

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of senator of the AAS and will to the best of my ability represent the students of my class by fulfilling my responsibilities as specified by the constitution. I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion and understand that I should be held accountable by my peers.

Senators repeat the oath.

Members of the AAS introduce themselves.

C. Treasurer

Ian: If the freshmen senators want to be reimbursed for their campaigns they need to submit a check request with receipts. I have been talking with people and we are hoping to close out our audit from last year and make sure we are legal. Also I have been talking to treasurers from other schools and we are hoping to talk about club sports, funding, and other organizations.

 

VI. Announcements

Mira: I am going to step down from the BC and let a freshman take my position.

Roz: I know the trustees committees are coming and so there are meetings this week. I am here to talk about nominations.

Dave: We are going to add the BC to the elections later in the meeting.

Avi: Sophomore class council meeting after this.

Dan: Senior class council meeting after this.

Noah: The arcade machine is on the way.

Marco: The Trustees Advisory Committee is meeting and we are going to be discussing curricular issues with them. You can fill out a form with recommendations before that meeting online. That will help us when we meet with them.

Ros: There is going to a be a dinner with the trustees this Thursday.

 

VII. Special Orders

A. BC Funding Recommendations

Requestor

Requested

Recommended

Allocated

Isshinryu Karate

$135.00

$135.00

$135.00

Fencing

$30.00

$30.00

$30.00

ASA

$614.06

$614.06

$614.06

ASA

$300.00

$270.00

$270.00

WAMH

$2,568.00

$2,568.00

$2,568.00

AC Democrats

$515.00

$515.00

$515.00

AC Democrats

$150.00

$150.00

$150.00

Ski Team

$6,030.00

$6,030.00

Committed to the BC.

Total

$10,342.06

$10,312.06

$4,282.06

Will: Why did you give $6,000 to the Ski Team?

Ian: The Ski Team was de-funded in the last round of funding. They came back for this amount and we funded them in full. There was a lot of discussion about riding and if it was going to be a valid club sport it had to be affordable for everyone. The BC says we should fund their registration, entry fees, and tournament fees if they are going to represent Amherst College.

Dan: In the email there was a mention of past unresolved issues with the Ski Team what were they?

Ian: There were issues about how much the Ski Team costs. One concern was that it was not an entry level sport you couldn’t just walk onto the team. There was someone who walked on and skied all four years here as a first time skier. The Ski Team has tried to get more equipment and will do more fundraising to help out people that can’t pay dues.

Viet: Why doesn’t the athletic department fund this?

Ian: They dropped Crew, Ski Team, and Rugby and it became our responsibility to fund them. The Ski Team is going to operate and has done so for 70 years and we decided we can’t ignore their budgeting proposal entirely.

Ryan Smith: Can we move them back to putting it into the budget?

Ian: Yes. Next time when they need a budget they will come though.

Boris: How much does the Ski Team get relative to other club sports and relative to the people that participate in it?

Ian: Crew gets a lot of money from an endowment they have. They are sort of self funded. We give them $13,000 a semester and they operate both semesters.

Dan: It says the Ski Team is going to ask more money later. How much are they going to request?

Ian: Probably $13,000 more. It depends on how much money they raise and what deals they get with the mountains they train on.

Viet: Are we dropping the concerns that the Ski Team soaks up 10% of the budget?

Ian: I am not going to say we are doing that. We don’t know what numbers for sure we are going to see from the Ski Team. I don’t have a real answer for you on that right now.

Ali: How do you decide to reduce requests?

Ian: We sort of set precedents. For example, we ask people who go on conferences and trips to put a down payment and that is why we subtracted 3$0 from the ASA request.

Dan: So the recommendation of the BC is that ultimately they are going to fund 20 races.

Steve: We don’t have to race 10 people. Your best finishers matter but you can’t determine who that will be after the race.

Elan: Motion to divide the question to all the funding excluding the Ski Team and discuss the part without the Ski Team first.

Richa: Second.

Avi: Call the question.

Motion to divide the question – question is divided.

Dan: I wanted to hear more about the justification for sending three members of the ASA.

Ian: You can only attend the national conference if you send three. The reason for sending only three is cost. It is a $300 ticket to get to California.

Avi: Call the question.

SEE VOTE 1 BELOW. BC funding recommendations minus the ski team – MOTION PASSES: 30-0-0.

Jake: To me it looked a lot like the Senate unequivocally rejected the request because they didn’t want the Senate funding the Ski Team. My view has not changed so I want to de-fund the ski team to $0.

Richa: Second.

Will: What does the Ski Team do?

Steve: Foster competitive intercollegiate ski racing. We compete against 11 other schools. Every school comes to every race. Last year the Mens Ski Team missed going to regionals by one point.

Dan: I don’t want to see the Ski Team entirely de-funded. I would like to see this recommended back to the BC because I want to know what other options there are for the Senate. I don’t think it is the BC’s job to micromanage a club’s priorities but since it is a lot of money for the amount of people participating in this club I would like to see some flexibility from the Ski Team and the BC.

Ryan Park: I just want to speak to the fact that last year there was a lot of other things coloring this debate that weren’t exactly relevant to the issue at hand. I think we should approach it as much as we can as a new issue. I believe the Ski Team has made significant efforts to alleviate the burden that needs to be placed on this organization in order for them to function. I do know that we shouldn’t come into this discussion feeling like there is some sort of righteous thing we would be doing by de-funding the Ski Team.

Ian: I don’t think that we were trying to annihilate the Ski Team. The consensus was that we spent too much money on them in the fall semester. We were able to put that money to funding a lot of other programming. It wasn’t that we didn’t believe in the Ski Team as contributing to Amherst student life, it was tied to whether we could or not afford it.

Dan: There was a very distinct issue that you are leaving out. It was felt that a member of the Senate that was a member of the Ski Team had deceived the Senate. I think that was part of the reason why the Senate decided not to fund them.

Ian: That was a bias against the Ski Team.

Steve: Right now we have been trying to get money from the alumni. We are not allowed to contact alumni right now because alumni cannot donate to specific programs. The Ski Team is raising funds in other ways right now. Ski Team dues are $350 for the whole season.

Josh: Everyone gets to participate since it is a club sport right?

Ian: Yes.

Josh: If I am the 11th skier on the team do I have to pay more?

Steve: The league only lets 10 compete.

Anoop: Can we get information about the other club sports so that we can compare them?

Elan: I would like to motion to resend this to the BC to come back with the number of participants so that we can look at having gradations of funding as opposed to just $0. If Steve finds this to be a bad motion then I will take it away.

Steve: That’s ok, we have the numbers.

Gabe: I want to make a motion to include participation rates vs. dues for other sports.

Elan: I consider that a friendly amendment.

Marco: I think this makes sense. I remember last year a lot of the debate was that we would be devoting so much money to one club that runs only one part of the year.

Josh: I have an objective point of view and I feel like a lot of you already have made up your mind and maybe this is something we should deal with now.

Mike: I think this is a good idea because we have a serious problem in this college because people can’t afford these dues and we need to get the information regarding participation.

Gabe: I think this will help us make a more objective decision.

Dan: So Ian is going to come back to us with a range of participation and a percentage of student activities fees that go to this club just to make sure we get the information we think is most useful.

Avi: When we say we are committing it to the BC to come back this week are we going to do this next week because it is hard to get these numbers?

Ian: I would need more than a week.

Rob: I want to caution the Senate to comparing this to other sports. If you are going to look at the Ski Team in the same way you look at Crew and Rugby then maybe you want to throw in the Fencing Team.

Steve: I realize skiing has become a symbol of the club sports program on campus. The only problem with moving this to the BC is that it is time sensitive and the longer we wait we could incur late fees. The Ski Team is just like any other club here making a discretionary request hoping for just our races to be paid. We are only asking for 5 racers, not 10.

Dan: Last year we had someone from the athletic department come and tell us that the Ski Team had a small endowment and then that statement was retracted.

Steve: There is an endowment that exists for rowing, rugby, and skiing. Certain amounts of that endowmnent go to those team. Out account is built up to little over $1000 dollars. The money is designed toward coaching. We really only get the interest of that endowment.

Ryan Park: I would argue against committing this on the basis that people want to commit this so that they can have a smaller version of the full request to vote on but that is what we already have. The full operating cost is around $19,000. They scaled it back tremendously. That is what we have right now so we should just debate that.

Anoop: Since it is time sensitive and we are looking at 5 racers maybe we should vote now. We can use this information for the next budget.

Spencer: This might be based on misunderstanding but I thought it was that the Ski Team will continue to operate no matter what. It seems like the more financial burden we place on the team it is going to be placed on participants. We should fund it now to prevent that burden for accumulating.

Elan: The only reason I made this amendment is to find a minimum. I think the Ski Team should be funded. I believe last year there was a minimum on the amount of people they need in order to compete at all. The Senate had allocated a higher amount thinking they needed to race 10 people. If there are people that want to fund them less we should see what the options are.

Motion to commit to the BC – MOTION PASSES.

 

 

B. Committee Elections

1. CAP Committee Elections

Ryan Park: We have two spots. There is no restriction on class year except for seniors. The big restriction is the time they are meeting which is from nine to eleven on Tuesday mornings, second semester. Additionally, there was a preference indicated for juniors, but we don’t need to necessarily have to follow that. A lot of faculty are not happy that this isn’t an entirely faculty committee. There is pressure from every group on campus. Two faculty members did not go on sabbatical to serve on this committee so students can sacrifice not taking certain classes during that time. The CAP committee was created to take a comprehensive look at the curriculum.

Elan: I would rather delay all committee elections since the freshmen have not had time to prepare.

Jake: Second.

Elan: I remember last time I didn’t vote because the statements weren’t prepared. When you were preparing for Speech Night you had a week to put your thoughts together. I think coming to this meeting and not knowing anything about these committees is ridiculous. I think you should be allowed more time.

Ryan Park: In regards to CAP specifically, I really want this filled. It’s of utmost importance this gets filled tonight.

Esther: I think it is important to do some research on the committees you are going to be on. I think it is important that we give them a chance to study what they want to do.

Ian: I would like the BC filled tonight as well since we work every week and we need as many voices as possible. I think you should decide whether you have enough time. This should be up to you (speaking to the freshmen) and not the Senate.

Avi: I agree with Ian’s sentiment, but I think a lot of these committees should be filled as soon as possible. The BC and College Council meet every week.

Steve: Amend the motion to vote on CAP and the BC now.

Dan: I think it is a good idea to split up these two committees because people have a better idea as to what committees they want to be a member of.

Elan: I understand the issue with CAP but also I know we bring it up every meeting we want to get it out of our hair. Freshmen really haven’t heard a lot about it and I think they should be able to figure out what they want to say and what ideas they have. I know things are time sensitive but it is much better that we get the right people on committees.

Gabe: I just want to ask the freshmen what do you think, would you rather wait?

4 people now, 1 postpone, the rest didn’t vote.

Ryan Park: Everyday that goes by without students work is being done that the students aren’t involved in. It is kind of frustrating to think we spend all of our time in the Senate pushing back discussion.

Avi: Call the question.

Motion to split the question – MOTION PASSES.

Motion to push back CPR, College Council, IT Director, and Five College Coordinating Board committee elections to next week – MOTION PASSES.

Nominations: Jake, Rania, Will, Marco, Anoop, Spencer, Viet, Mike

Rania: I would like to run for the CAP committee. I am an interdisciplinary bioethics major. I know a lot of different professors from different departments. Trying to have an interdisciplinary major presents a lot of problems and benefits. I think this experience would be really useful.

Viet: Basically this committee is huge. It is going to determine the future of the college and for me that is a huge opportunity for the students to influence it. As a student I have tried out many different departments and I feel I have a good knowledge of the different departments and where they lack. I want to stress if I am elected, I will be primarily listening to you guys, the student body, and the faculty. My hope is to take the college into the future as an academically strong college. I think we can improve the advisory system.

Will: I wanted to run for CAP because it’s a really big deal. It is not an opportunity for me personally though, and I think you should vote for the people that will do the best job. I go into it with the understanding that what we do at Amherst matters. I think what we do here has an effect on the country as a whole.

Marco: I think anyone running for this has a big interest in making sure student perspective on academics is heard. I am on the Trustees Advisory Committee and I think it would be good to have a liaison between these two committees. I am an organized person and will be diligent and responsible. I have a particular interest in small departments and that is where I take a lot of my classes.

Anoop: I am on the CEP for one, and these spheres of influence coincide. The CEP is about admissions, buildings, funding of departments, etc. I believe that you need student representation from diverse places. You should make an effort to get as much student representation as possible. When you are outnumbered by professors it is hard to put your hand up and say something and I have been doing that for sometime now. I came to Amherst thinking of becoming a physics and econ major so I can represent the quantitative side but now my intended majors are psychology and economics so now I know about that. I am trying to get an interterm course going. I also took polisci classes last semester. I have been talking to professors about what they need. Econ is definitely understaffed right now. When you get to talk to professors you know what is needed. Also you need to talk to the students to see what they know. You need that kind of a response too when you are talking about something as big as the CAP.

Spencer: I am doing this based on pure humility. I am doing this based on my argument for why it might make sense to have a freshman on this committee. I think that just as the college is going to change its priorities, the views of these priorities changes over 4 years here. The open curriculum can be very difficult for freshmen. That is the kind of thing that could fade over 4 years. Freshmen who are just coming in know what they expect from Amherst College. I think the argument can be made that it is important to have the view of someone who is encountering this curriculum for the first time.

Mike: I am already working with the polisci department about getting less theoretical courses in the polisci department. I already have some experience with going through older course catalogs and talking to students. I also tend to approach educational opportunities with a lesson my high school classics teacher, Dr. Heisler, taught me to not let school get in the way of your education. A lot of professors can’t relate to their students and that would be my number one priority. There is a big problem with students’ ability to write at this college. The administration is not paying enough attention to this and professors don’t care whether we write well or not. My basic philosophy is to leave no child left behind at Amherst.

Jake: The first thing that you should know about me is that I am vehemently against distribution requirements. The second thing you should know about me is that I am a neuroscience major. LJST and neuroscience majors were invented here at Amherst. I think the way Amherst can stay on top is having interdisciplinary majors at Amherst. Sciences are difficult. A lot of people feel that the science curriculum is so difficult that they can’t take anything else. I want to make sure science majors can take humanities courses while they are here. Ultimately, that perspective of having a strength in the sciences is something Amherst is changing right now and I think that is important.

Mike and Jake are elected.

2. Committee on Priorities and Resources

Dave: The faculty members sit on it and they provide general guidance for where resources should be committed. They handle everything from faculty and staff pay and you get to see confidential numbers on the school’s budget.

3. IT Director Search Committee

Dave: They are looking for a new IT Director.

4. Five College Student Coordinating Board

Ryan Park: It is a board of representatives from the five colleges.

5. College Council

Ryan Park: It has one representative from each class and we discuss college policy.

6. BC

Ian: You give out money to the clubs and determine the semester operating budget. You have a 1 hour meeting Wednesday night and you also have office hours. The time commitment is big. You need to clear a week when the budget comes along. It is a time commitment and it is a burden.

Nominations: Spencer, Ali, and Dan

Ali: My main interest here is econ. I spend a lot of time looking at the Bombay Stock Exchange. I was the treasurer of my high school. My platform that got me elected into the Senate is that we spend to much money in college. We spend too much money on laundry and textbooks.

Dan: I think you guys know what kind of principles I operate on. If you have faith in my ability to make fiscal decisions and you want my input then vote for me. I think I will do a fair enough job. I have been involved in budgetary processes and I don’t have long term goals but I think I can help spend the student activities fees in a responsible and orderly way.

Spencer: I don’t have any specific experience in allocating money. I am involved in other groups on campus. I am most interested in the interaction between the students and the Senate and the committees. I think it would be interesting for students interested in organizing events that are not a part of a club to bring up events. I want to bring the student body into the process of the Senate. I would like to work very hard on this.

Spencer is elected.

 

VIII. Adjournment (11:00 PM)

 

ROLL CALL VOTES

VOTE DESCRIPTION:

 

 

 

 

1 BC Recommendations, except for ski team

SENIOR SENATORS

1

 

Elan Ghazal

Y

 

Steve Hollister

Y

 

Esther Lim

Y

 

Gabriel Mattera

Y

 

Arpan Podduturi

Y

 

Daniel Reiss

Y

 

Christian Sanchez

/

 

Justin Sharaf

/

 

 

 

 

JUNIOR SENATORS

 

 

Rania Arja

Y

 

Rob Cobbs

Y

 

Viet Do

Y

 

Techo Kim

Y

 

John Lian

Y

 

Stephen Scriber

Y

 

Mira Serrill-Robins

Y

 

Mike Simmons

Y

 

 

 

 

SOPHOMORE SENATORS

 

Richa Bhala

Y

 

Boris Bulayev

Y

 

Avi Das

Y

 

Will Havemann

Y

 

Noah Isserman

Y

 

Marco LoCascio

Y

 

Anoop Menon

Y

 

Jacob Thomas

Y

 

 

 

 

FRESHMEN SENATORS

 

Avery Armour

Y

 

Ali Berman

Y

 

Raj Borsellino

Y

 

Daniel de Zeeuw

Y

 

Ali Khan

Y

 

Spencer Robins

Y

 

Erika Sams

Y

 

Josh Stein

Y