Archives & Special Collections
Archives and Special Collections houses Amherst College's rare books, literary manuscripts, written materials of unique value, and those that relate to the College and its history. Learn more in General Information and Frequently Asked Questions.
• Holdings & Finding Aids
• Archives & Special Coll. Subject Guides
• Five College Archives & Special Collections
• Archival and Primary Resources
• Amherst College Related Sites
Of Related Interest
• History of Amherst College
• About the Amherst College Library
E-mail us, or, for immediate assistance, call us at (413) 542-2299. Find request forms. Read our FAQ.